25.7.10

Ok... Lá vamos nós de novo !


Fim das férias...
Mais seis meses pela frente. Isso me lembra:

Sergeant HARTMAN steps up to JOKER.

HARTMAN
Well ... no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker? I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Sergeant HARTMAN punches JOKER in the stomach.

JOKER sags to his knees.

HARTMAN
You little scumbag! I've got your name! I've got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers. I will teach you. Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

JOKER
Sir, yes, sir!

HARTMAN
Private Joker, why did you join my beloved Corps?

JOKER
Sir, to kill, sir!

HARTMAN
So you're a killer!

JOKER
Sir, yes, sir!

HARTMAN
Let me see your war face!

JOKER
Sir?

HARTMAN
You've got a war face? Aaaaaaaagh! That's a war face. Now let me see your war face!

JOKER
Aaaaaaaagh!

HARTMAN
Bullshit! You didn't convince me! Let me see your real war face!

JOKER
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

HARTMAN
You didn't scare me! Work on it!

JOKER
Sir, yes, sir!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário